Year 12 Human Biology: Exam Questions for ATAR Students
This Exam Book offers questions in alignment with the Human Biology ATAR Course for Units 3 & 4 as outlined by the School Curriculum and Standards Authority.
Scenario: The WACE exam average remains under 60%, with a failing average for the extended answer section.
Book features that seek to address this issue:
* Advice on how to answer questions in each section of the exam.
* Exam-style questions ranging from easy to extremely difficult so that you can better develop your understanding of Human Biology.
* Explanations for all sections of the exam, including an explanation of why all multiple-choice answers were deemed correct.
* Extensive marking key conveniently located at the end of each chapter.
* Never before seen exam questions, developed by sciencebook.
* 130 multiple-choice questions.
* 37 short answer questions with multiple subsections.
* 10 extended answer questions.
* Syllabus outcomes and a page for additional student notes for each chapter.