Year 12 Biology: Exam Questions for ATAR Students
Sciencebook's Exam Guide for Year 12 Biology has been written specifically for the WA syllabus (ATAR Units 3 & 4).
Scenario: The WACE exam average is below 55%; the extended answer section has a failing average.
This Exam Guide has the following features:
- Specific terminology & keywords in the marking key so that students can produce answers in the form required by markers.
- List of syllabus outcomes located at the end of the chapter - this is important since the exam is based on syllabus points.
- Exam-style questions (including multiple-choice, short answer and extended answer) developed by Sciencebook.
- Exam questions are arranged by topics.
- Extensive marking key at the end of each chapter.
- Explanations for all answers, including multiple-choice.
- Advice on responding to exam questions.
- Advice on studying for exams.
- A list of syllabus outcomes and space for student notes.