Year 12 Human Biology Coursebook: Units 3 & 4
Sciencebook's Study Guide for Year 12 Human Biology has been written for the WA syllabus (ATAR Units 3 & 4).
In the WACE exam, candidates are required to use scientific terminology, yet many fail to do this.
- Specific terminology and keywords so that students can produce answers in the form required by markers.
- Concise and information-dense summary of the course.
- Summarised dot points, simple explanations, flowcharts and diagrams to
- reduce cognitive effort.
- List of outcomes located at the end of the chapter - this is important since the exam is based on syllabus points.
- Engaging Coursebook in colour.